Sweet Protection Crash Replacement Policy
No-one plans on crashing, but we understand that accidents happen. If your Sweet Protection helmet has been involved in a crash, we will give you a discount on a new Sweet Protection replacement helmet.
The Sweet Protection Crash Replacement Policy offers you a 40% discount on the current recommended retail price. The replacement Helmet will be the same model as original, or the nearest current equivalent if the original is not available.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR THE CRASH
- Damage must be an activity related crash or impact
- The date of purchase is not more than 3 years prior to the date of submission
- You are able to present your crashed helmet and provide details of the incident that caused the damage. Note: in cases of abuse of the helmet, the helmet will not be eligible for replacement
HOW IT WORKS:
Please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and state the following minimum information:
- Sweet helmet model, serial number and manufacture date. (The serial number and manufacturer date you will find on a golden sticker inside the helmet.) Please submit a picture of this sticker!
- Picture of the crashed Helmet and a brief explanation of the crash that caused the damage
- Your helmet size and color
- Your details; name, full address, phone number and E-mail
Your safety is important to us; never wear a helmet that has been involved in a severe crash. Read more about product care HERE
The Crash Replacement Policy is applicable in Europe only.